Business Stationery Design Dorset
Need some brilliant stationery? Graphfix can design and supply a unified design for your business stationery.
At Graphfix we can create individually designed stationery. So that it is designed uniquely for you. We can also design you a unique logo. Or use an existing logo, if you already have one. Our stationery usually consists of A4 paper, (letterheads), business cards, and compliments slips. But that’s not all. So, if you require anything else just ask. We are here to design for you. What ever you may need. Our entire goal is for us is to provide you with beautiful branding that works throughout your company. So we can give you exactly what you need. Every business owner understands that personalized communication emphasizes your professionalism. And gives your customers a good first impression of your business. So customers will remember you well and return again and again.
To view some examples of our print design work please navigate to the portfolio section or click here.
Please use the following check list to assist in creating your perfect stationery design;
- Have you seen something you already like?
- What is required, A4 letterhead, compliments slips, business cards?
- How would you like the items delivered? As printed documents (hard copies) or digital (PDF’s, Word Templates) to print in-house?
- Company logo. Do you have a print quality version of your logo available? If not we can offer a logo design, logo refresh service. Or we can even redraw your logo from a low quality file if needed.
- Colour palette . Do you already have a company themed colour palette that you would like us to use?
- Fonts. Do you have a favoured font? Or a selection of fonts that you use in your business branding?
- Print quantities. Do you know how many items are required? Or would you prefer the digital files (maybe a Word Template file) to print in-house?
- Silk, gloss or matt finish?
This list is just a guide to what options are available. We normally supply to you your final artwork as a high resolution PDF (for print purposes). And also with a low resolution version for sharing online. We can even create an account for you. And upload your artwork and print requirements to a professional printing website. This method gives you complete control over your artwork design and it’s printing.